To kick off the 2018 WNBA season, NBA TV is providing “three straight days of live game coverage, beginning with the WNBA’s season opener” between the Phoenix Mercury and Dallas Wings on Friday May 18 at 10 p.m. EST, according to a press release from the league.
On Saturday May 19, the Chicago Sky will play its first game of the season against the Indiana Fever at 1 p.m. EST.
On Sunday May 20, the Fever will travel to the nation’s capital for the second game in a back-to-back against the Washington Mystics at 1 p.m. EST.
Rosalyn Gold-Onwude and LaChina Robinson will kick off the action by hosting NBA TV’s 2018 WNBA Season Preview show on Thursday May 17 at 7 p.m.
NBA TV’s season coverage will feature all 12 teams.
And, don’t forget: Sunday May 20 is #WNBAAllDay on Twitter!
Here’s how to watch:
Other happenings in women’s hoops
Get hyped for the 2018 WNBA season with Big Syl’s pregame playlist
- What Lindsay Whalen eats: veggies in the morning (and other power foods)
- Sweet video of Phoenix Mercury celebrating Phoenix-area moms
- WNBA President Lisa Borders celebrates her “Magic Mom,” bestower of excellence
- Candace Parker on her beautiful bond with daughter Lailaa, who loves animals and science!
- Beloved for her “disruptive, blue collar mindset on the defensive end,” Alysha Clark signs multi-year extension with the Seattle Storm
- Nelly Perry leaves Clemson for rival South Carolina Gamecocks — and who could blamer her?
Shine brighter — and help others to shine brighter, too.