Here are the games on the docket:
1. Connecticut Sun (10-16) at Atlanta Dream (15-9), 12 p.m. ET
This game is on NBA TV. Both teams are in the middle of losing streaks. Fortunately, one of those streaks will end today. Mystics fans after probably rooting hard for the Sun, given all the positive pub that's come about as of late.
2. Washington Mystics (13-13) at New York Liberty (10-14), 7 p.m. ET
This game is on MSG in the New York area. The Mystics look to get past .500 tonight in this game for the first time since early in the year.
3. Chicago Sky (10-15) at San Antonio Stars (12-14), 8 p.m. ET
This game is on ESPN 2. The Sky is coming off a loss to the Shock and hope to get back into the fourth seed with a win and a Liberty loss. The Stars hope to get back to the win column in order to keep the Sparks off their backs.
4. Seattle Storm (9-18) at Tulsa Shock (9-17), 8 p.m. ET
The Shock had a solid win against the Sky last Sunday and look to make it two in a row here. I hope youth wins in this game.
5. Los Angeles Sparks (11-14) at Phoenix Mercury (21-3), 10 p.m. ET
This game is also on ESPN 2. The Mercury tries to make it 16 wins in a row. Now that Penny Toler has some wins under her belt, can she get the Sparks to break that streak?
That's all I have. Enjoy the games everyone.