- Marcus Henry of Newsday recaps the Liberty's fourth quarter comeback to beat the Mystics on Tuesday. The win moved New York a half game ahead of Washington in the race for the last playoff spot in the East.
- John Altavilla of The Hartford Courant recaps the Sparks' victory over the Sun. Kristi Toliver played the hero for Los Angeles and gave Connecticut their first loss since the All-Star break.
- The Indianapolis Star recaps how the Fever have somehow beat the best team in the East in Chicago twice in a row and won nine of their last twelve games.
- Here's a WNBA.com video on the Fever's Tamika Catchings' first trip to the All-Star Game as a WNBA champion.
- Doug Feinberg of The Associated Press talked to Elena Delle Donne to get her lingering thoughts on what it was like to have to miss the All-Star Game and ask how she feels to be back. Delle Donne played for the first time since her concussion on Tuesday in the game against the Fever.
- WNBA.com reports that Delle Donne has been named Rookie of the Month for July.
- Raul Dominguez of The Associated Press recaps Maya Moore's impressive 26, 10 and six outing that helped Minnesota defeat San Antonio for their tenth straight win, the third-longest streak in franchise history.
- Jose Romero of The Seattle Times recaps how the Storm continued their recent dominance of the Mercury.
Wednesday morning WNBA links: Minnesota wins tenth straight
The Lynx kept rolling and the Fever reached .500 despite Elena Delle Donne's return.
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.