1. Washington Mystics (9-12) at New York Liberty (8-12), 11:00 AM ET
MSG Plus has this on local TV in the NYC area.
The Liberty with a win will get into the fourth spot in the East, and for DC, they fall out. The tough thing is this. The Liberty is better off losing, and for DC, you can't say that losing's that bad either.
2. Los Angeles Sparks (13-7) at Connecticut Sun (6-12), 7:00 PM ET
This is on NBA TV.
These two teams meet for the first time tonight and for LA, they just came off beating the crap out of DC. But the Sun has started to rise as well, since they won both of their games since the end of the All-Star break.
3. Indiana Fever (9-10) at Chicago Sky (13-6), 8:00 PM ET
The Fever won big at home vs. the Sky just this past Sunday. Expect the Sky to come back strong tonight now that they're back on their stomping grounds just outside of O'Hare International Airport.
4. Minnesota Lynx (16-3) at San Antonio Silver Stars (7-13), 8:00 PM ET
Minny has won the first three of the four matches against the Stars convincingly. I don't see them avoiding a sweep unfortunately.
5. Seattle Storm (8-11) at Phoenix Mercury (10-10), 10:00 PM ET
This game is on ESPN 2.
This is the third game in the series, with the Storm winning each of the first two matchups. It would not be surprising to see the Storm win today, as unthinkable as it may have seemed in the preseason.
So that's all I have on my plate. Enjoy today's quintuple header!