So who will win the National Championship and which is the toughest region?
First, let's take a look at the overall top 16 coaches in the Tournament in order:
1. Geno Auriemma, Connecticut Huskies - 7 National Championships say it all.
2. Kim Mulkey, Baylor Lady Bears - She should get a 3rd this year.
3. Muffet McGraw, Notre Dame Fighting Irish - Has won a National Championship and is going for a third straight Final Four this season.
4. Tara VanDerveer, Stanford Cardinal - Has 2 National Championships and is a great tactician.
5. Gary Blair, Texas A&M Aggies - He has won it all.
6. Brenda Frese, Maryland Terrapins - Turned around Maryland and won a National Championship.
7. Brian Giorgis, Marist Red Foxes - Has a .775 winning percentage.
8. Kim Barnes Arico, Michigan Wolverines - Turned around St. John's and is now turning around Michigan.
9. Kevin Borseth, Green Bay Phoenix - Has done it again in his second tour of duty at Green Bay.
11. Lindsay Gottlieb, California Golden Bears - Has them challenging Stanford in her second season.
12. Kelly Graves, Gonzaga Bulldogs - Might get them to the Sweet Sixteen again.
13. Doug Bruno, DePaul Blue Demons - Good enough that Geno made him an Olympic assistant.
14. Nikki Caldwell, LSU Lady Tigers - Turned around UCLA and now LSU.
15. Courtney Banghart, Princeton Tigers - Won 33 straight Ivy games.
16. Mike Carey, West Virginia Mountaineers - Over 500 wins.