1. Tulsa Shock (3-7) at Indiana Fever (1-7), 7:00 PM ET
Glory Johnson, Skylar Diggins, and the Tulsa Shock head to Indy where they will be favored to beat an injury-depleted Fever team that is the Defending Championship winning team. It still is! For Tulsa, this game is a "must-win" in its current four game road trip.
2. Washington Mystics (4-5) at Atlanta Dream (8-1), 7:30 PM ET
The Mystics travel to play the hottest team in the East, and the Dream also happens to have a 5-0 record at home so far. A reach in call where Matee Ajavon made a long three point basket in crunch time is a controversial decision to many within the Mystics' fanbase and probably the players and Coach Thibault right now. However, whether that call should have been a four point play or not, the Mystics' best way of curing their four game losing streak, at least on the win and loss column is to win this game, as "hard" as it sounds right now.
3. Los Angeles Sparks (5-2) at Minnesota Lynx (6-2), 8:00 PM ET
The Lynx will try to get to a 5-0 record at home tonight as they play an LA team that is 5-0 at home, but 0-2 on the road. Should be the Game of the Night easily on paper.
4. New York Liberty (4-4) at Seattle Storm (4-4), 10:00 PM ET
The Storm will try to get back on the winning column tonight as they face another team, which like themselves has been getting a lot of exercise on the dreaded treadmill...
Now will Tianna Hawkins get more playing time tonight? I'd like to see it, but I'm not betting on it.
Quick thoughts on the NBA Draft Last Night
Very happy the Wizards got Otto Porter at #3 in the Draft. But I now look like a total fool for this quote:
I know the Wizards need a stretch four, but I'm not sold on Anthony Bennett who has the best chance of getting into that role.
Bennett went first in the Draft. But then again, this NBA Draft was really crazy in terms of who went where. That's all I have to say on it.
1. Voting for the All Star Game is still going on, and you can do that here.
2. As we've said a number of times, we need more fan input in the form of FanShots and FanPosts. There are 12 teams in this league and certainly more than what we as an SB Nation blogging staff can write on. Just because we can write on the front page at will doesn't mean that you are limited to what we write. That's what the FanPosts in particular are for. Any FanPost or FanShot that gets three recs or more gets on the Front Page, per Nate.
3. Just something I'm throwing it out there as another open question of the day. With the Big Three now well into their rookie seasons, has the season kind of now gotten more into "Business as Usual" mode in your opinion? To me, I'm seeing more signs in that direction fortunately.
So that's all I have for the day. Enjoy tonight's quadruple header!