1. Connecticut Huskies: They return Breanna Stewart, Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis and Stefanie Dolson. The three of them could probably win a National Championship on their own. Can you say "undefeated"?
2. Duke Blue Devils: They have the most talent of any team other than UConn and get point guard Chelsea Gray back from injury but they couldn't beat UConn on a bet no matter where the game is being played.
3. Kentucky Wildcats: Matthew Mitchell is a great coach and only A'dia Mathies is lost from a very athletic team.
4. Stanford Cardinal: Chiney Ogwumike returns with a strong supporting cast.
5. Tennessee Lady Vols: They're back under Holly Warlick and incoming frosh Mercedes Russell won't hurt.
6. Maryland Terrapins: They welcome back guard Brene Moseley and a strong frontcourt.
7. Louisville Cardinals: Shoni Schimmel and Sara Hammond will only get better.
8. Notre Dame Fighting Irish: Yes Skylar Diggins is gone but Kayla McBride returns and they no longer have to face UConn in conference.
9. California Golden Bears: Gennifer Brandon will be one of the best players anywhere.
10. Baylor Lady Bears: Coach Mulkey can coach and Odyssey Sims may be the best player in the nation.
For more on the 2012-13 season, visit our NCAA women's basketball section.