In an unique twist, Krystal Forthan who just recently made her intentions known that she was done playing basketball in order to pursue a career in modeling, has now decided to transfer to Utah.According to multiple reports, Forthan is planning to resume her basketball career at the University of Utah. Forthan -- the number five recruit coming out of high school and McDonald’s All American -- has had an anomalous start to her college basketball career:
- 11/10/10 - Forthan signs with LSU
- 5/7/12 - Forthan decides to transfer
- 5/7/12 - Forthan commits to play at West Virginia
- 6/7/12 - Forthan informs West Virginia’s coach, Mike Carey that she doesn’t want to play basketball and plans to pursue modeling
- 6/28/12 - Forthan has decided to transfer to play basketball at Utah
This is a huge get for the Utes program as Forthan will make an immediate impact when she becomes eligible for the 2013-14 season.
More details for this story as it develops.